Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord

William James Jones has been called to serve a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ ofLatter-day Saints in the New York Rochester Mission from November 2012 to November 2014.





Monday, October 27, 2014

A thank you from John Lowe

8 April 2014
Posted on Elder Jones's facebook page by John Lowe...

"Hello,
I just wanted to say Thank you for all that you have done for people.  It is a HUGE sacrifice to give up two years of your life for others and I wanted you to know that it was missionaries like you who have helped me a lot.  The Book of Mormon means a lot to me and it has helped me through my lowest points in my life.  It has helped me through all four stages of my mom's breast cancer and it has helped me with the goodbye and grieving process.  It has helped me understand the Plan of Salvation and I am thankful I have knowledge of it.
Thank you again for your hard work and dedication.  I believe you will be blessed in your life and pray that you find more people on the road and that they will listen and have their hearts softened.  I hope you have a good day!

John Lowe"



John Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment