Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord

William James Jones has been called to serve a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ ofLatter-day Saints in the New York Rochester Mission from November 2012 to November 2014.





Monday, October 27, 2014



5 great transfers in Rochester 2nd Ward!
Loved every minute serving in Kodak Park area!
Back to the country to Cattaraugus!

19 May 2014

So transfers came and I'm moving back to the country to Cattaraugus.  Back when I started off my mission it was in the Freedom district, but now since the wave of missionaries that came in, it is it's own district alone of Freedom with two sets of Elders in the branch.  It's gonna be sad leaving the Rochester 2nd Ward.  I'll upload some of the pictures I have with people.  As for this week the big things were that we got all the baptismal details figured out for Katrina Bellis's baptism this upcoming Saturday.  I also went on exchanges with Elder Hirschi and biked like about 25 miles to referrals that were pranks so that was kind of a bummer but the biking was nice. Of course I said goodbye to a lot of people too.  I will be with Elder Toth who was a guy that just finished getting trained by my second companion Elder Erekson.   Also Elder Johnston will be in that district too.  I'm not feeling the greatest right now (having some allergy issues.)  I promise to be more descriptive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment