Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord

William James Jones has been called to serve a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ ofLatter-day Saints in the New York Rochester Mission from November 2012 to November 2014.





Monday, October 27, 2014


Excited to stay in Rochester 2nd Ward

with Elder Ipson!

7 April 2014

I got to enjoy and watch General Conference!  This one was really good! This week has been interesting in that there were a lot of exchanges done so I wasn't really in my area too much.  But things are going good.  There’s not really anything to report.  I'm here to stay in Greece for another transfer so this is my fifth one here now.  I'm ready to work extra hard this transfer and we will have some awesome things happen.  I'm so stoked!  This upcoming week should be good so we will tear it up here and keep the work progressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment