Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord

William James Jones has been called to serve a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ ofLatter-day Saints in the New York Rochester Mission from November 2012 to November 2014.





Saturday, October 25, 2014


Asthma - new companion - new assignment


13 January 2014

This week was okay although I was sick for most of it.  I had some sort of cough thing.  It was kind of weird but it's all good cause I stayed with another Elder who wasn't doing too good either and my companion and the other companion were able to do stuff.  We weren't able to meet with Felicia because of the stupid snowstorm weather.  It had to happen on the day we had loads of appointments scheduled.  But she still came to church yesterday and we are seeing her Wednesday.   It was kind of funny because she called us at 15 minutes before church for a ride for 5 people and we weren't able to get her one until for the third hour.   But it seems like there's a lot of potential in that household.  Just got to get in it.   That was mostly it.  Transfers came and I am getting Elder Ipson.   I don't know too much about him, but I know he's pretty quiet and I kind of got to know him a little when I was serving back in Freedom a year ago.  He likes computer programming so we have something in common!  I've also been called as the District Leader so I have to do some sort of training thing now.  



Asthma - cold weather - ugh!
But a few quiet moments . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment